Six Healthy Habits to Adopt Before Your 30s
- Drink less frequently
In the short term, cutting down on alcohol has all kinds of benefits like lower blood sugar, weight loss, and fewer associated negative consequences like headache or heartburn. Studies have shown other benefits including lower blood pressure and reduced cholesterol.
- Have a healthy day/night skin-care regime for your skin
Skin is an essential part of our body. It is important to maintain the health of the skin and this can benefit multiple other issues such as. Following a healthy and hygienic routine is essential even if its a simple and light steps of cleanser, or moisturizer The easiest way to remember when you should be doing what for your skin is to think of it like this: Morning skin care should focus on prevention and protection for the day and your nighttime routine should focus on cleansing and repair.
- “5 a day” ruleThe study found that people who consumed five daily servings — specifically two fruits and three vegetables — had a 12 percent lower risk of death from cardiovascular disease, a 10 percent lower risk from cancer, and a 35 percent lower risk from respiratory disease, compared with people who ate just two daily servings. One “serving” is a half-cup of any vegetables or fruits or a whole cup of salad greens. You get the same beneficial vitamins, minerals, and fiber in both, but vegetables are slightly lower in calories and sugar, which is why the guidelines generally recommend slightly higher consumption levels for vegetables.
- Create your own exercise scheduleHaving your own exercise schedule can be as simple as brisk walking or jogging, dancing, swimming, biking, squats, push-ups, etc. These activities and exercises help keep you healthy, improve your fitness, and help you perform the tasks you need to do every day. Endurance exercises improve the health of your heart, lungs, and circulatory system. They also can delay or prevent many diseases that are common in older adults such as diabetes, colon and breast cancers, heart disease, and others.
- Swap your screen time with other activities.
Excessive screen time has been found to increase the risk of diseases like obesity, diabetes, and sleep problems. Research has also shown that the overuse of devices and social media can be linked to an increase in loneliness as well as depression. Find your interest in other activities such as reading a book or going on a walk. These activities can help you improve your attention span as well.
- Get a regular health check-up doneA regular body check-up can help doctors diagnose diseases before they pose a high risk. It reduces the risk of complications during treatment – once you have been diagnosed with a health condition at an early stage, there are fewer complications and risks involved than if you were diagnosed later on.
So we hope you now know what are the Six Healthy Habits to Adopt Before Your 30s. Do follow these things and if you want to know more you can visit our center. We are the best weight loss clinic in Andheri, Bangalore, Pune & Coimbatore.