Scale Phase Weight Management Private Limited, a private limited company having its registered office at Flat No 301 CSR Aster Apartment, No 15 Service Ring Road, 7th Cross Vijaya Bank Colony, Banaswadi, Bangalore: 560043 (referred to as the “Company”, “We”“Us”or“Our” or variations of such terms) is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with the Company.
A person (“You” or “User” including its correlative terms “Your”) may provide information to the Company in many ways, including physically at any office or establishment of the Company or through the Company’s website www.progenmethod.com or any other website that the Company may have (collectively the “Website”).
- You acknowledge that You are providing Your Personal Information out of Your own free will.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- Date of Birth,
- Email address,
- Telephone numbers,
- Postal address,
- Government identification number,
- physical, physiological and mental health condition
- Body composition,
- Health condition,
- Medical records and history, including of your family
- Illnesses and treatments,
- Past and current medications,
(collectively referred to as “Personal Information“).
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The methods by which We collect Your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You visit Our office or establishments and provide information to us,
- When You register on Our Website and provide information through the Website,
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide services;
- To develop Your profile for Our database;
- To perform assessment;
- To operate and improve the Website;
- To provide effective customer service;
- To perform studies, research and analysis;
- To modify/ add content / advertising which are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You for technical issues, payment reminders and other security announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our channel partners;
- To transfer information about You if We are acquired by or merged with another company/ entity or if there is a change in control of Company, or if Company is wound up;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
- To respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of the Website or as otherwise required by law,
(referred to as “Purpose(s)”).
- SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You authorize us to transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from Your country to any other countries across the world with any person/ entity including Our affiliates/agents/third party service providers /partners/banks and financial institutions for the Purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
- We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on Your devices. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from Your devices. You can configure Your device’s browser to alert You when We attempt to send You a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If You have turned cookies off, You may be prevented from using certain features of the Website.
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that any security practices and procedures adopted by us and/ or the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to Your Personal Information.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- If You need to update or correct Your Personal Information, for any reason, You may write to Us at email@example.com or contact Our Grievance Officer. You are responsible for all the amendments You carry out.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If You have any such grievances, please write to Our Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and Our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.