Description of the position:
We are looking for smart, knowledgeable candidate who can provides correct Information of the services provided by ProGen Method to customer. Candidate should be fluent in English, Hindi and local language. For easy delivering services candidate should be quick learner and passionate about counsel & book the walk-in clients, for ProGen Method.
A receptionist must also be able to work independently, keep herself on track and accomplish her tasks without direct supervision. The ability to prioritize is essential, as the nature of the job requires frequent multi-tasking. In addition to answering the phone and taking messages, a receptionist must type correspondence, respond to company email and answer questions from people on the phone and in person.
- Listening to patients to know about their goals and challenges.
- Give correct Information of the services provided by ProGen Method to customer
- To counsel & book appointment for walk-in clients
- Taking initiatives to increase sales i.e. counseling clients, creating ProGen Method awareness, etc.
- To attend & monitor the telephonic inquiries & convert them into appointment.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining the quality of services through SOPs.
- Branch operational profitability monitoring and reporting.
- Keeping records of all receipt and payments.
- Handling petty cash and preparing vouchers and cheques for payments.
- Maintaining stock register in excel of various products.
- Handling administrative work of branch.
- Attend calls of patient and generate appointment in system.