Dietitian – Whitefield
Location – Whitefield
Description of the position:
We are looking for knowledgeable Dieticians who are passionate about helping patients achieve their goals and lead healthier lives. Dieticians will work according to the ProGen Method protocol and need to develop trusting partnerships with their patients. They may also participate and create training, demonstrations, and seminars to inform the public about the ProGen Method and to promote healthier lifestyle habits.
They should be analytical, caring, and knowledgeable with good communication, active listening, problem-solving and computer skills. They should be passionate public speakers who can get others excited about health and the ProGen Method.
- Listening to patients to know about their goals and challenges.
- Prescribing the nutrition plan and physical activity according to the ProGen Method.
- Compiling information and tracking patient progress towards their health goals.
- Entering patient information in the database.
- Speaking to groups to promote the ProGen Method and to promote health.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nutrition.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Licenses or additional certifications may be required.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, public speaking and listening skills.
- Willingness to continue training and research to keep updated about the latest discoveries and developments in the field.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Compassion and genuine interest in helping others develop better eating habits.