Description of the position:
We are looking for knowledgeable Dieticians who are passionate about helping patients achieve their goals and lead healthier lives. D
They should be analytical, caring, and knowledgeable with good communication, active listening, problem-solving and with computer skills. They should be passionate public speakers who can get others exited about health and the ProGen Method.
- Listening to patients to know about their goals and challenges.
- Prescribing the nutrition plan and physical activity according to the ProGen Method.
- Compiling information and tracking patient progress towards their health goals.
- Entering patient information in database.
- Speaking to groups to promote the ProGen Method and to promote health.
- Bachelor Degree in nutrition.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Licenses or additional certifications may be required.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, public speaking and listening skills.
- Willingness to continue training and research to keep updated about the latest discoveries and developments in the field.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Compassion and genuine interest in helping others develop better eating habits.